1. Support whole DVD/Blu-ray disc backup to MP4/MKV/AVI/MOV etc. with selected languages and subtitles keeping;
2. Allow to convert videos and rip DVD/Blu-ray with custom multi-track MKV output;
3. Fix other bugs in interface;
4. Add some limitation on trial version.
1. Enable to add multiple files per time and add file by folder;
2. Support "1:1 Copy DVD to folder" and "1:1 Copy Blu-ray to folder"
3. Extend output format of GIF, maximum 30 seconds;
4. Add prompts when loading Blu-ray/DVD;
5. Improve interface to be more friendly and fix some bugs.
1. Add new profiles for DV, OGV, SWF, 4K MOV, GIF etc.;
2. Add media downloader to download videos, musics, video clips from YouTube, Facebook etc.
3. Extend profile library to mainstream Consumer Electronics PSVR, LG, Sony, Motorola, Blackberry, HTC, Nokia, Nexus, Kindle Fire, Surface, etc.;
4. Support to get estimated output size of video for better storage management;
5. Enable to custom frame rate to 120fps and resolution to 4K UHD 2160p for any video;
6. Optimize the profile preset of .mov parameter;
7. Brand-new UI for profile icons and enable "search" function to help users find desired format/device quickly and easily;
8. Improve security policy to better protect users' private information;
9. Remove lateral scroll bar in the video importing window to get plainer and more compact design;
10. Fix task closed exception after adding ISO files;
11. Add reminders when adding files error;
12. Add “UPDATE” prompts;
13. Revise the profile name to ensure their description is specific enough to understand;
14. Modify the description of effects in build-in editor in a clearer and conciser manner;
15. Highlight the media primary information in the task window
16. Fix minor bugs in the operation like
a. non-english characters displaying
b. Hidden "Fast Mode" when it's not active;
c. Simplify Key validation process, that is, Key is active immediately once rebooting software after code registration
1. Redesign main interface;
2. Add MXF MPEG-2 Encoding profile;
3. Optimize framerate settings;
4. Make Blu-ray/DVD loading smoother;
5. Fix some bugs
1. Support *.tivo;
2. Support NVIDIA CUDA technology
3. Shorten the registration code
4. Optimize Adobe Premiere profile
5. Add VR profiles: Gear VR, Oculus Rift and HTC Vive
1. Improve editing functions like trimming, cropping, merging, etc.
2. Optimize the user interface;
3. Resolved several compatible issue with Windows 10;
4. More file codes are supported;
5. Newly added capturing function;
6. Enhanced stability of "Media Server" plug-in;
7. Fixed some bugs.
1. Added profiles for latest Xbox, PlayStation, iPhone, Galaxy, etc.;
2. Updated icons of IconTS.bmp, Icon4KMkv.bmp, IconSunAudio.bmp, IconMkaAudio.bmp and IconWavAudio.bmp;
3. Fix some bugs.
1. Support to convert normal 2D video to 3D;
2. Fixed some bugs.
1. Solve "QR code" issues with media server;
2. Enabled users export video to Youtube, Vimeo, facebook etc.;
3. Resolved some bugs.
1. Support of converting HEVC(H265) videos in any formats;
2. Support HEVC MKV export.
1. Enabled to accelerate conversion speed without transcoding;
2. Fixed some bugs.
1. Added a powerful video/DVD/Blu-ray player;
2. Fixed the Framerate issues after converted;
3. Fixed other minor bugs.