Blu-ray technology lets you watch movies how the director intended. Crystal-clear picture, intensified colors and streaming internet video can be yours when you add this new Blu-ray player to your home entertainment system, while boast full HD 1080p picture quality, instantly providing clearer and better picture. With support of various advanced audio decoding technologies, this Blu-ray media player could play back Dolby, DTS, AAC, TrueHD, DTS-HD and other high quality audios.
Step 1. Load source media files
8K Player (Blu-ray Power) supports to play Blu-ray, DVD, video and audio files. Launch 8K Player and then you could see a clean interface with several options. Click option button and click "Open File", "Open Bluray" or "Open DVD" to load corresponding media files for playback.
1. Click "Open File" option to browse video and audio for playback, click "Open Bluray" or "Open DVD" options to open Blu-ray/DVD discs from disc drive for playback.
2. If you’re going to play back BD/DVD folder, you could click "Open Bluray" or "Open DVD" to browse and load folder for playback. If you want to play back Blu-ray folder, you only need to figure out the .m2ts file in the Stream folder of the BDMV folder, like "\BDMV\STREAM\00000.m2ts" via "Open File".
3. You should make sure that a virtual drive should be installed on your computer to play ISO file. Launch the virtual drive and load the ISO file, then you can operate the same way as playing Blu-ray disc.
Step 2. Subtitle/Audio track settings
After loading source media files, this media player would start to play. During playback, you could righr click the video and choose "Subtitle Track" or "Audio Track" to do subtitle or audio track settings.
Step 3. Video Playback settings
Click the "Play", "Fast forward", "Fast-backward", "Volume Control" icon to do video settings during playback and click maximize button for full-screen playback.
Step 4. Other functions:
1. If you want to reference some comments on the inspiration you get from the moments in movie playing but can't always remember in which frame later or how to find it, then you could use the Bookmark feature released by 8K Player (Blu-ray Power), makes it easier for you by tab "Bookmark" to record every memo you write, especially good for the video demonstration, or teaching tutorials.
2. Most Blu-ray playback software won't let you capture images from your movies and output GIF. With 8K Player Blu-ray Power, you can. click the Snapshot icon at the bottom of the screen, and the app will let you save the current frame as a PNG file. If you desire to creat a senction of movies, it's very easy and simple you just need directly to click "Output GIF" to make your own GIF within up to 30 seconds.
3. If you like some video or want to view certain thing on a practice video in detail you always use the fantastic feature, loop. You can loop whole video or section of video with 8K Player.
4. Maybe you have found some interesting parts during movie playback, 8K Player will be used as a worry-free screen recorder to let you to record entire screen from videos, games, web cams, etc. and get precise captures with no effort at all.