The Halloween is just creeping and we have a lot of ways to prepare for it, like decorating pumpkins, dressing Halloween costumes, playing Halloween games, watching horror movies, telling ghost stories, holding Halloween parties, etc. But if you are expecting something really spooktacular, then there's no better stuff than making a great Halloween ringtone with scary sound effects. Decide to create some custom Halloween ringtones for your new iPhone X/8/8 Plus? Just read the easy methods below.
The high-end iPhone Ringtone Maker to create Ringtone for iPhone X/8/8 Plus
Dimo Video Converter Ultimate - is a high-end iPhone ringtone maker with intuitive interface, which guides you to make iPhone Halloween ringtones just a simple click without needing any tutorial or guide, to expert and newbie, as well. With it, you can:
- Rip spooky music like FLAC, WMA, APE, WAV, and M4A to iPhone ringtone format and extract audio from scariest movie as iPhone ringtone
- Allow you to share ringtones to iPhone iPhone X/8/8 Plus/7/7 Plus/6S/6S Plus/SE/5S/5C from computer with super fast speed. No iTunes and iCloud needed!
- Apple gives two options to get iPhone ringtones: pay for a 30 second ringtone, or choose the standard provided one. Fortunately, Dimo offers a flexible way to trim and make personalized ringtone for iPhone and you can set the length to be 25 seconds, 40 seconds, etc.
Can't help setting Hallween ringtones like Ghost in the house, Womans Screaming, Horror Screech, Ghostbusters, Thriller? The following will guide you how to make scary Halloween songs and set them as free ringtones for iPhone X/8/8 Plus.
people have downloaded it
Create Ringtone for iPhone iPhone X/8/8 Plus from Halloween-themed Movies/Songs
Step 1: Add Halloween-themed movies/songs
Free download, install and launch this free Halloween ringtone maker for iPhone.
Click the "Add File" menu to load your Halloween music or video one by one. As Halloween approaches, the Halloween video list grows fast. Dimo VCU (Windows version & Mac version) bings users an all-in-one video converting solution to create ringtone from these Halloween movies/videos and songs with top quality, easiness, speed and efficiency.
Step 2. Select Ringtone Format for iPhone X/8/8 Plus
You can just choose to "Format > Audio > M4R" as the output format. You can also choose to convert video to AAC, AC3, OGG, FLAC, etc.
Tip: What's the ringtone format supported by iPhone (X/8/8 Plus)
From iPhone X/8/8 Plus supported format list, we can see iPhone accepts AAC as the default audio codec, which is successor to MP3 and gives better quality than MP3 at comparable bit rates. And as to audio format, we we recommend you to convert music to M4R for iPhone. This is slightly different with the music you are listening, whether bought from iTunes or converted form other resources, which is in the file extension of .m4a.
Step 3. Do advanced settings
Another thing is to double check the Output Folder see if it is the directory on your hard disk you like to save the output videos, you can click "..." to set the directory. For professionals and advanced users, the ideal Halloween rigtone maker has the capacity to allow users to customize the output audio files, such as encoder, bitrate, channel, samplerate and so on. Enter the "Settings panel" to set the parameters.
Step 4. Convert music or videos to iPhone X/8/8 Plus Ringtones
One click on the "Start" button on the bottom right corner to convert added music song or video clip to iPhone ringtones. Now go to open the output folder of this converter software to find the created ringtones and transfer them to your iPhone X/8/8 Plus.
How to trim to get wanted part as ringtone
If your music or movie is very long or if you only want to trim only a smart part, the above iPhone ringtone maker can also help you with that. Click the Edit button, you will open a screen as below.
Tab the "Tim" and drag the process bar to the trim points to get your wanted part. You can find the exact start time and end time in the "Start" and "End" boxes. Press "Add Trim Marker" or "+" to select this part and then click "OK" to confirm. Be sure to make use of the built-in media player to play the music first so you can select your favorite part you like to convert to ringtone for iPhone X/8/8 Plus.
How to Transfer Halloween ringtones to iPhone X/8/8 Plus
To transfer Halloween ringtones to iPhone X/8/8 Plus for sharing with your friends at parties, you can take advantage of iTunes. And the following guidance will show you how to do that.
Step 1. Plug iPhone X/8/8 Plus in and iTunes will launch automatically. If not, manually start iTunes.
Step 2. Double-click the source ringtone file to add it to the Tones section of your iTunes library (or add it using the 'Add file to library' menu option in iTunes).
- In iTunes 12, you open the Tones section by clicking on the three dots and choosing Tones from the menu.
- In iTunes 12.4 (and above), you have to click on the button that says "Music", then Edit Menu... and tick the box next to Tones. Click Done, then click the Music button again and you will see the Tones section. Your brand new tone should be listed, along with any others you bought or created previously.
- For iTunes 11 (and previous) users, click the drop-down arrow to select the Tones section of your library. If you don't have a Tones section at all, click the menu at the very top-left corner of iTunes and choose Preferences... and make sure the Tones box is checked. Click OK and try again.
Step 3. Start syncing
For iTunes 11 and before: Connect your iPhone to your PC and click on 'iPhone' when it appears on the right-hand side of iTunes. Click on the Tones button in the menu running across the top and make sure Sync Tones is checked. If you choose 'selected tones' rather than 'All tones' make sure you tick the tones you want to appear on your iPhone. Click Apply at the bottom to start the sync.
In iTunes 12, your phone - when you connect it via USB - will appear as an icon to the right of the three horizontal dots near the top-left corner. Don't click on it. Simply select the tones you want (hold down Ctrl and then click on each in turn). They'll be highlighted in blue. Click and hold on any one and drag them over the phone icon. A list will appear on the left: just drop the tones on the device and a sync should begin.
If you have trouble making a tone appear, force a sync by clicking on the phone icon, then on the Tones section in the left-hand menu. Make sure a sync isn't already running, then tick the tones you want to transfer and click the Sync button at the bottom right of the iTunes window.
In iTunes 12.4 (and above): Your phone will appear as an icon to the right of the Tones button. You can click and drag your ringtone and, as you do so, a panel will open on the left-hand side. Simply drop the tone(s) onto your iPhone to sync them.
Step 4. When the sync is finished, tap Settings on your iPhone, then Sounds, then Ringtone. Your custom tones will appear at the top of the list, above the default Ringtones.
Note that iTunes will replace the songs in your iPhone X/8/8 Plus with the songs in iTunes Music library, if you only choose the Halloween ringtones for the sync, you'll lose the available songs in your iPhone music app.
How to Directly share iPhone X/8/8 Plus ringtones from computer
Don't want to lose contents in your iPhone X/8/8 Plus and just wish to share the Halloween ringtone at parties? You will need the help of a piece of iPhone media server- the above Dimo Video Converter Ultimate to accomplish the job. Make your computer and iPhone in the same network and here are the steps:
Note: Don't close the Dimo server until you don't wang to watch the movies on computer.
Step 1. Run Dimo Video Converter Ultimate and choose "Media Server" tab
Step 2. Click "Browse..." and select the Halloween ringtone folder from your computer. After that, click "Share" and Dimo Media Server will start casting Halloween ringtones to iPhone X/8/8 Plus.
Step 3. Use an iPhone scanner app like bakodo to scan the result QR code and you will be displayed with a URL by web browser.
Step 4. Click the video link to play the created ringtone files with bulit-in player. Or you can use iSaveit from Mobile Innovation to download the ringtone file on your iPhone X/8/8 Plus. Visit the above URL with iSaveit's built-in web browser. Once the page has loaded, tap on the download link and select "Download," which will appear at the bottom of the screen.
The Bottom Line
If you have some good ideas about how to make free Halloween songs or ringtones for iPhone, please comment below or contact us. Thanks for viewing! Happy Halloween! Don't Miss the mega Halloween Coupon from Dimo at Facebook.
Extra methods to get free iPhone X/8/8 Plus Ringtone
1. Download Free Halloween Ringtones on Ringtones Websites
It is extremely easy to get some free ringtones downloading sites online. Just search by using the names of your favorite Halloween songs on these sites and download your wanted ringtones to your computer.
Some Free Halloween Ringtones Downloading Sites:
1. phoneringtones.ca: This site has tons of free iPhone ringtones to choose from, as well as the basic iPhone extras like wallpapers and themes. You don't need to register or create an account to have access to the material.
Zedge.net: This is one of good websites for you to download Halloween ringtones. And it also provides you wallpapers for your iPhone.
3. Mobile9.com: It is a wonderful site with billions of free downloads for iPhone and tablets. You can type the name of your loved Halloween song in its search box to easily find Halloween iPhone ringtones.
4. Free-ringtones.cc: You can directly search by using the name of your favorite ringtones, and then download them to your computer. This site offers you some famous Halloween songs.
5. Ringtones.mob.org: One nice place for you to find ringtones, games, and apps for your mobile devices. Just type the name of you wanted ringtones on its searching section to get Halloween ringtones.
2. Get Halloween Ringtones by Using Ringtones App for iPhone
Jailbreak your iPhone and then download an useful iPhone app named 91 desktop, in which you are allowed to download free iPhone ringtone music in MP3, M4A, M4R on iPhone X/8/8 Plus/7/7 Plus/SE/6s/6/6 Plus/5S/C/5/4S and then directly set a ringtone on iPhone with no hassle.
Or type "Free Halloween Ringtones" into Search box on iTunes or App Store, you could easily find free Halloween ringtones apps for iPhone X/8/8 Plus on iOS 11. Although some of the apps are named with "free", check carefully whether it is one of paid software before downloading.
If you still have issues with creating free Halloween Ringtones for iPhone to scare friends, please feel free to email us or leave a message at Facebook.